ESSA offers a limited number of bursaries each of up to €500 for Ph. D. students attending the Social Simulation Conference to cover their expenses. If you would like to apply for a bursary to assist with attending in Mainz, please send the following in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31 August 2019:
- Your name and surname
- Title of your paper
- Presenting author if not you
- A copy of your paper
- A copy of the reviews you received from the conference
- Your host institution, including country in which it is located
- Proof of current matriculation for a Ph. D. (e.g. scan of signed letter from your supervisor or head of department on institutional letterhead)
- A brief statement of your expected travel, subsistence and accommodation costs while at the conference.
Awardees will be notified by 13 September 2019, and bursaries will be paid at the conference.